I Have A Question About Label Laws? TAS 361 The Amazing Seller
SELLING COMPLICATED PRODUCTS
One of the greatest advantages of selling a complicated or some might say “risky” product is that there tends to less competition in that space. But, there is a reason for the low competition – there are a lot of factors and RISKS. This is a really tough spot to be in so proceed with a large amount of caution. On this episode of The Amazing Seller, Scott walks through the tricky nature of starting off with selling a product with such complexity. He also urges sellers like you to really consider if the product they are starting off with or getting ready to launch is on that you absolutely LOVE – if it’s not, then don’t proceed! To hear Scott go into further detail on this topic, make sure to catch this episode!
DO YOU HAVE AN AMAZON OR ONLINE SALES RELATED QUESTION YOU’D LIKE TO ASK?
If you’re trying to build a business that sells products online, don’t reinvent the wheel or spend way too much time researching an issue on your own. Take advantage of the Friday episodes of The Amazing Seller – the Ask Scott sessions. Scott Voelker is ready to answer your questions about Amazon sales, private label, online marketing, and much more. Listen to this episode to get a feel for the kind of expertise Scott has to offer and to learn how you can ask your own questions. http://theamazingseller.com/Ask
BE YOUR OWN BELIEVER!
As a business leader, you know that it takes hard work to see the results and success you’ve set your sights on. But how do you stay motivated along the way? Obstacles will arise and energy will dissipate, so how do you plan to press on? Scott encourages business leaders like you to adopt the BYOB method. No, you can’t drink your way to success by bringing your own beer! BYOB means to Be Your Own Believer. You’ve got to be the biggest advocate of your dreams and goals for success. You can’t expect others to cheer you on along the way, take charge of your own motivation! If you’d like to hear Scott go into more details about this concept, make sure to catch this episode of The Amazing Seller!
IF YOU WANT TO START SELLING ECOMMERCE PRODUCTS ONLINE, JOIN THE FREE PRIVATE LABEL WORKSHOP.
One of the things that Scott Voelker has provided free of charge for a long time is the private label workshop. He’ll walk you through the 5 phases involved in researching, buying, and launching a product on Amazon and to top it all off, he’ll stick around for questions after the workshop is over. You can find out more about the private label workshop and how you can get registered for the next one. http://theamazingseller.com/workshop
Download the Complete Transcript:
▪ Check out my Weekly Workshop Link: http://theamazingseller.com/workshop/
▪ New ‘Sponsored Products Mastery’: http://theamazingseller.com/ppc
• http://www.TheAmazingSeller.com/JS (affiliate link)
• http://www.TheAmazingSeller.com/LIVE – Scott’s upcoming LIVE event
• Learn more about Sponsored Product Ads – http://theamazingseller.com/ppc
• Join the TAS Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TAS.P...
• Ask Scott a question – http://theamazingseller.com/ask/
• Send Scott a note in the mail – http://theamazingseller.com/notes
• Make sure to check out TAS episode 339 – http://theamazingseller.com/339
• Make sure to check out TAS episode 312 – http://theamazingseller.com/312
• Make sure to check out TAS episode 189 – http://theamazingseller.com/189
• Catch Scott’s case study – http://theamazingseller.com/buildlist
• For info on patents and trademarks click – http://theamazingseller.com/186
• 1kfasttrack.com - https://1kfasttrack.com/
• Amasuite Link: http://amasuite.com/scott/
• JungleScout - https://www.junglescout.com/amazingse...
• The Amazing Seller P.O. Box 995 Fruitland Park, FL 34731
****My Email Address: Scott@TheAmazingSeller.com
Listen to more From The Amazing Seller - http://theamazingseller.com - FBA Private Label discussion on how to build and Amazon Business.